Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cupcakekitty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treáchery

02-24-2015

7th june,it was a breezy,silent morning.Vlad was sleeping deeply,dreaming of his last pentakill with Kennen.Suddenly some car noises dissipate the silence,waking him up from his sleep -ACEEEE- he mumbled before he could realize he was awake.The sound came from outside his window so he walked towards it.As he opened the courtains a shining ray of sun landed upon his face,blinding his view for a second.After he regained his vision,he noticed a parked car across the street with a lot of people swarming around and moving furniture out of it.He stood there trying to figure out who the new neighbour was until he caught a glimpse of a young,tall brunette giving indications to the furniture delivery members.He realized that she is his new neighbour and his heartbeat started increasing rapidily,he didn't expect to have such a stunning lady living just across the road.He waited patiently while staring at her through the window,his eyes would follow every motion she would do.As as workers finished carrying the furniture,she lifted her head up and noticed Vlad staring through his window and smiled at him then she went inside.From the other side,Vlad got all red and ashamed for staring for so long at her -I hope she doesn't think I'm a creep now...- he said to himself.Despite all that,he decided to pay her a visit.He got dressed and rushed to her door,knocking it a few times.He was getting anxious while hearing her heels footsteps get closer and closer.When she opened the door,he became petrified,from afar she looked like a stunning lady,but from upclose she was nothing less than an angel,a perfect face with a warm smile. -Uh...I-I- I just saw that you moved here a-and I-I wanted to welcome you to our neighbourhood,he said with a trembling voices.Emotions were overflowing inside of him while he was struck by her breathtaking smile.-Yea,my name's Andrea,nice to meet you neighbour!You're that guy from the window,right?She asked him while giggling.Vlad's face got all red again -Uh..y-yes I-I'm s-sorry for peeking,I'm Vlad- he replied while they shook hands.-Well Vlad,it was nice to meet you,I'm a bit busy right now but feel free to join me tonight at a cup of coffee alright?She said.-Sounds good,I'll definitely come,Andrea.The parted off and each went to his house.

~Several hours later~

Vlad got all dressed up,ready to visit her.He bought a bouquet of roses for her just an hour before going to her.He walked out of his home and crossed the road,feeling how his emotions overwhelmed him once again.He knocked on the door and waited impatiently for Andrea to open the door so he could stare at her angelic face one more time.As soon as she opened,Vlad entered a trance,he got completely hypnotized by her heavenly beauty.She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside -Oh stop it you,I'm not that pretty- She giggled while closing the door behind them.Sit on the couch please,I'll bring something I prepared in a bit.Vlad sat down while looking around,the room was very organized despite only being a couple of hours since she moved in.-I'm back!She said while bringing some cookies and two cups of coffe.I made those myself so you better taste them!She smiled.And no,I didn't put anything into them,if I wanted to drug you I would've just looked into your eyes hehe,she giggled while was getting red.-It's not my fault you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever met and I'll ever meet,he replied,getting her all red this time.-Haha,well tell me about this city,is it nice here?I don't plan on staying forever,unless something keeps me here,she winked.-It's pretty quiet and peaceful,I think you'll like it here.-Well screw all of this,be right back,she said while going upstairs.She came back changed of her beautiful dress,she was now wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top.-Aaah,this feels much more comfortable,I hope you don't mind,she replied while sitting next to him.Lets watch a movie shall we?-Sure why not,they cuddled against eachoter and pulled a blanket on top of them and started watching the movie.It was a romance one,while it wasn't Vlad's favourite genre he actually enjoyed it in her presence.-Hey,that couple looks so happy,do you think I'll ever be this happy?Andrea said while looking at Vlad.-I think you can be,and I think you will be he smiled and closed his eyes while giving her a small kiss on her lips.She didn't pull back and instead wrapped her hands around him,holding him tightly while kissing him.-I think you are right,she said after she took her lips off his.She layed her head on his shoulder and kept watching the movie until both of them fell asleep.

~The end~

Matsyboy

02-24-2015

She doesn't like these stahp it.

ShadoZT

02-24-2015

wtf

PotatoOfPOWER