Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unjustified temporary ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magical Lee

02-24-2015

Hello summoners,

I tried to connect myself today and i've just seen this message : "This account has been suspended until 10 March, 2015".

I've taken a look to my mails to see the reason of this ban : "Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use".

I seriously don't understand why I got this message, because I've not been toxic in any games. Moreover, i've seen a lot of people that have been chat restricted because of their texicity, which never happened to me.

I would like to have an answer, cause I've noticed that some people got recently "random" banned on the forums.

I've already sent a message to the support to, at least, get more informations about my ban.

Thanks you for you consideration, cordially.

WG Cure3

02-24-2015

same here. And i only play a few ranked on weekends lol.

2Crisp4U

02-24-2015

Same here as well, never been chat restricted or had any leaver buster. The mail contains no justification at all for the ban... what happened?

Saycer

02-24-2015

Zoom Hack op ban?

azrahelll

02-24-2015

I have the same problem.. I dont flame / leave / use cheat and no reason appair in the riot message.

Saycer

02-24-2015

elo Boost?

Hai Flow

02-24-2015

Same Problem Here..

2Crisp4U

02-24-2015

None of the possible reasons above tbh...

KiIIua

02-24-2015

I have the same problem in two of my accounts, one of them i barely use. i found this action unjust since i never flame / afk or use hacks. if the problem won't be solved soon i intend to take the ban time to reflect on leaving the game at once.
sincerely Riot you went way off the limits this time.