Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Could we get chat restrictions reset?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Chocobo

02-24-2015

There's a new system in place I understand but some of us still have a ridiculous amount of chat restrictions, the white knights will say you deserve them however the system was slightly harsh.

Completing a 200 game chat ban while being the nicest possible even to that 0/20 5 zeal rammus to be hit with 1200 can be incredibly frustrating. Since then I'll admit as of the last week I may have been slightly abusive towards team mates who were going afk/intentionally feeding/flaming the team. Now I know this is stupid but when you realize riot's system is completely flawed vs flagged accounts and people report you for having a bad game you'll finish your chat restriction to receive a larger one.

My idea is to reset the chat restrictions when the newer system on the PBE is released, despite Riot saying the current system worked people have posted on reddit/threads just spamming reports on a friends test account who did nothing wrong and it being banned, this is a much larger issue in normals when a 3-4 man premade report you for taking a role when you're first pick in draft etc.

I think with season 5 and a new system it makes sense to reset the chat bans, let your new system weed out the extreme flamers. A game based around strategy and team play is ridiculous when some people can barely speak throughout the game (Just ban the racist/sexist/extreme flamer). Voice chat not being implemented in a team game is also a joke you should really re-consider it.

ButtBear

02-24-2015

I can say nothing more then: YES!
Finaly someone that understands. It's sow hatefull to get in a game with 4/3 man premade. They are always teaming up against you when you do something wrong.

You can't make not even one bad game or you are reported by who knows who. And yeah, you can do nothing against a frustrating troller in you're team. I got 5 game chat ristriction cause i flamed on a 3 man premade that where just trolling (they where just walking into there fauntain if they actually reached it). And just now i had a 4 man premade game finished in wich i got all blame. Even enemy team believed them cause who would you believe. 4 man saying i flamed while it's the opposite?

bg 4 ebays

02-24-2015

can you link me the new system??? I havnt heard about this