Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how to get honor ribbons ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skyrim123

02-24-2015

i ask myself every game when do i get ribbons? i think that's for many people a problem because some people have 300 honorable ribbons but never get it.
so what i'm asking to myself when do you get it?

Hipster Taric

02-24-2015

I've never seen anyone get it after lv30 and they all lost it quite soon after. Since then I've only seen one yellow ribbon on dominion in the last year +

Basically, they're extremely rare.

Maya Fey

02-24-2015

Quote:
Hipster Taric:
I've never seen anyone get it after lv30 and they all lost it quite soon after. Since then I've only seen one yellow ribbon on dominion in the last year +

Basically, they're extremely rare.

I got the Teamplayer one 8 or 9 times.

Today I lost it again, looks like having 976 Teamplayer honours is not good enough

mistry

02-24-2015

Its all relative to the amount of games you play and how often you get honored.

FizzIn The Water

02-24-2015

at diamond nobody uses the honor feature... so you never see some1 with a honor ribbon there

WeWereGentlemen

02-24-2015

I have it still after 1000+ games but it's really just about whining in the post-game screen. No matter how honorable u are most people just forget there exists honor. So I usually say "gg i honor u" and you must get like +1 ever 10 game you play to keep it.