Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

when are they going to start nerfing champs that are OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zambit

02-24-2015

Quote:
NorthernRedStar:
Love this argument. Because people have different playstyles and some people actually play champions they like.

ikr, I don't want to headbutt my keyboard all day

Fleedling

02-24-2015

Akali needs a nerf. Remove the slow from her AoE, reduce the damage from her jumps to 0. Rest is fine.

Annie needs a nerf. Put the stun on a cooldown on top of needing 4 charges.

Azir I am not sure. Maybe?

Cassiopeia needs a nerf. Later game carry or early game bully, not both. Make her a farmer not a killer early on.

Darius? Maybe not. He is very very strong but he has no real gap closer and reducing the damage in his kit would take away from the character.

Diana needs a nerf. She rarely used DFG when I saw her, and she is meant to be a fighter not a burst-mage. Tweak her so that she will have to stay in a fight more to get a kill.

Evelynn needs a nerf. She is one of those "absolutely no chance you can defend yourself against me" assassins. She isn't too bad, just a small bit overpowered. Small.

Fiora needs a nerf. Frankly giving her a passive AD steroid seems like cheating and betrays her lore. She has enough damage already plus sustain in a 1v1. Oh look, she is a duelist, she really should only be 1v1ing until fed.

Gangplank needs a nerf. Maybe slightly out of spite here, but really his Q should not crit.

Gnar needs a gnerf. The movespeed AND the chunky burst damage from his E3H Hyper skill is annoying, plus he gets most of his health back from his safety mechanic in his passive.

Jarvan IV needs a nerf. I love him, but I agree, the passive is brutal plus the armor reduction from Q. His isn't so bulky that he HAS to be a tank, so the remove of passive armor from his standard is a good start on the PBE.

Jax needs a nerf. But he is a bit like Darius; you can't really take much away from him as the state he is now is how the character is.

Kalista needs a nerf. Reduce the damage and maximum stacks in her Rend. That is all.

Kassadin needs a nerf. Because Katarina can easily be confused with Kassadin.

Katarina needs a nerf. Her playstyle is so blunt when put along side her lore. She needs more movement around a team fight but LESS damage. Now don't QQ, less damage would make her fair, but most Katarina mains will think less damage means no damage. Less nuke, more bouncing about, that'd justify her Group ult on an Assassin.

Leblanc needs a nerf. Early dash damage, plus the damage it gets from early level tagging. That plus the lack of any possible reaction to it due to her being able to retreat to safety with the recast.

Leona needs a nerf. So many stuns. Too many stuns.

Lissandra? I don't really see the problem, sorry. If you burn your gap closer before she roots you then its your own fault. If you let her stack AP on her ultimate then it is your own fault.

Mordekaiser needs a nerf. Tank, or burst mage, not both. Get those reworks on the PBE Riot!

Morgana needs a nerf. Root so ****ing LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Nasus needs a nerf. Reduce amount of stacks he gets per minion. Reduce early wither. He, is, so, annoying.

Nidalee needs a nerf. OH MY GOD! Please Riot, remove the damage amp from the spear and remove the %HME from the ****ing debuff. She can deal horrendous amounts of damage even without the debuff. Skill shots are not hard to land.

Pantheon needs a nerf. Bigger mana costs on the spears. More charges needed for the shield.

Quinn needs a nerf. Ok, I really do hate her. Especially top lane. Nerf her big, I don't care how. Cut a wing off Valor maybe?

Rengar needs a nerf. Way too much early damage, especially from a double Q burst. How the **** is Kha'zix supposed to fight him? THINK OF THE LORE!

Riven needs a nerf. She REALLY needs a nerf. We have been over this so many times. Read the rest of the damn last 5 or so pages of GD, Riot!

Shaco. Annoying, I want him nerfed. Sadly know he can't.

Teemo needs a nerf. C'mon, give the Shrooms a delayed detonation already, it'd make them fair at least.

Tryndamere needs a nerf. Such a ****ing noob-champion. Too much damage, too much sustain and too forgiving with that ultimate. **** sake Riot, what where you thinking with him!?

Vayne. Hate her, sadly she is like Darius; you can't take away from her because it is her mechanics that are annoying and taking away from her would destroy her.

Yasuo needs a nerf. Easy; increase the reduction to Crit damage, don't give him his shield back because the git dived back into a fight with his ultimate and don't give him the armor pen after the ultimate too.

Zed needs a nerf. Put a tether range on his shadows so he cant escape half a map away. Remove the AD steroid passive.

AND done.

Tapdatgoat

02-24-2015

Quote:
Fading Pride:
You guys forget this:After Vayne has 0/5 she will afk farm botlane just to make a Pentakill at min 40 with Full build and then to taunt enemy team by writing:hi im gosu in all chat.Skillz ftw ^-^

Because not being able to close out a 5vs4 game for 15 minutes means you deserve to win.

Zambit

02-24-2015

Quote:
Fleedling:
Akali needs a nerf. Remove the slow from her AoE, reduce the damage from her jumps to 0. Rest is fine.

Cassiopeia needs a nerf. Later game carry or early game bully, not both. Make her a farmer not a killer early on.

Darius? Maybe not. He is very very strong but he has no real gap closer and reducing the damage in his kit would take away from the character.

Diana needs a nerf. She rarely used DFG when I saw her, and she is meant to be a fighter not a burst-mage. Tweak her so that she will have to stay in a fight more to get a kill.

Evelynn needs a nerf. She is one of those "absolutely no chance you can defend yourself against me" assassins. She isn't too bad, just a small bit overpowered. Small.

Fiora needs a nerf. Frankly giving her a passive AD steroid seems like cheating and betrays her lore. She has enough damage already plus sustain in a 1v1. Oh look, she is a duelist, she really should only be 1v1ing until fed.

Gangplank needs a nerf. Maybe slightly out of spite here, but really his Q should not crit.

Gnar needs a gnerf. The movespeed AND the chunky burst damage from his E3H Hyper skill is annoying, plus he gets most of his health back from his safety mechanic in his passive.

Jarvan IV needs a nerf. I love him, but I agree, the passive is brutal plus the armor reduction from Q. His isn't so bulky that he HAS to be a tank, so the remove of passive armor from his standard is a good start on the PBE.

Jax needs a nerf. But he is a bit like Darius; you can't really take much away from him as the state he is now is how the character is.

Kalista needs a nerf. Reduce the damage and maximum stacks in her Rend. That is all.

Katarina needs a nerf. Her playstyle is so blunt when put along side her lore. She needs more movement around a team fight but LESS damage. Now don't QQ, less damage would make her fair, but most Katarina mains will think less damage means no damage. Less nuke, more bouncing about, that'd justify her Group ult on an Assassin.

Leblanc needs a nerf. Early dash damage, plus the damage it gets from early level tagging. That plus the lack of any possible reaction to it due to her being able to retreat to safety with the recast.

Lissandra? I don't really see the problem, sorry. If you burn your gap closer before she roots you then its your own fault. If you let her stack AP on her ultimate then it is your own fault.

Mordekaiser needs a nerf. Tank, or burst mage, not both. Get those reworks on the PBE Riot!

Nasus needs a nerf. Reduce amount of stacks he gets per minion. Reduce early wither. He, is, so, annoying.

Nidalee needs a nerf. OH MY GOD! Please Riot, remove the damage amp from the spear and remove the %HME from the ****ing debuff. She can deal horrendous amounts of damage even without the debuff. Skill shots are not hard to land.

Pantheon needs a nerf. Bigger mana costs on the spears. More charges needed for the shield.

Quinn needs a nerf. Ok, I really do hate her. Especially top lane. Nerf her big, I don't care how. Cut a wing off Valor maybe?

Rengar needs a nerf. Way too much early damage, especially from a double Q burst. How the **** is Kha'zix supposed to fight him? THINK OF THE LORE!

Riven needs a nerf. She REALLY needs a nerf. We have been over this so many times. Read the rest of the damn last 5 or so pages of GD, Riot!

Teemo needs a nerf. C'mon, give the Shrooms a delayed detonation already, it'd make them fair at least.

Tryndamere needs a nerf. Such a ****ing noob-champion. Too much damage, too much sustain and too forgiving with that ultimate. **** sake Riot, what where you thinking with him!?

Vayne. Hate her, sadly she is like Darius; you can't take away from her because it is her mechanics that are annoying and taking away from her would destroy her.

Yasuo needs a nerf. Easy; increase the reduction to Crit damage, don't give him his shield back because the git dived back into a fight with his ultimate and don't give him the armor pen after the ultimate too.

Zed needs a nerf. Put a tether range on his shadows so he cant escape half a map away. Remove the AD steroid passive.

AND done.

Vi, Irelia, Graves, Nasus?

Tapdatgoat

02-24-2015

Quote:
Fleedling:

AND done.

Not sure if troll or below bronze level retarded.
A third of the champions aren't even strong, some are downright weak or useless.

At most there's half a handful of legit ones.

Laricko

02-24-2015

Better nerf all the champions, or delete them.

You know what? There should exist minions. JUST MINIONS; NO CHAMPERINNOS. I'd be a siege one.

BROLY 32

02-24-2015

Quote:
Laricko:
Better nerf all the champions, or delete them.

You know what? There should exist minions. JUST MINIONS; NO CHAMPERINNOS. I'd be a siege one.

Nope, you'd be a melee minion, spawning in the very first wave.
Have fun.