Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

French players needs their own server.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJ Sona Smurf

02-23-2015

French players need thier own server. They should never be allowed to game, unless there is a special server for brain dead players. A majority of them are complete idiotic players. They have no gaming skills, and also such typical child insults "I f**k your mum " I could go on forever but if you're in bronze - gold 5 you will most likely be playing with a French player. I'm not toxic or anything but, when it comes to communication and team plays, the french are just clueless.

#Migrateallthefrenchplayerstotheirownserver

FortuneDoesWeed

02-24-2015

I really wish we would have our own server, believe me.

When i see such threads i'm losing hope in humanity

daniellizard

02-24-2015

Quote:
FortuneDoesWeed:
I really wish we would have our own server, believe me.

When i see such threads i'm losing hope in humanity

I wish your wish to come true

Still, yeah, it's a bit dumb to generalize like this, but you have to consider - from all the nationalities why is it always the french? Probably there's something about it.

FortuneDoesWeed

02-24-2015

Quote:
daniellizard:
I wish your wish to come true

Still, yeah, it's a bit dumb to generalize like this, but you have to consider - from all the nationalities why is it always the french? Probably there's something about it.

When you dare telling you're french you are getting flammed like hell, even though you were nice and stuff, so just tell me why and how the f*ck a french would be nice towards everybody if everybody is attacking him at the first place ?

daniellizard

02-24-2015

Quote:
FortuneDoesWeed:
When you dare telling you're french you are getting flammed like hell, even though you were nice and stuff, so just tell me why and how the f*ck a french would be nice towards everybody if everybody is attacking him at the first place ?

You are doing just the opposite generalization When someone is an ******* I just use the mute button

FortuneDoesWeed

02-24-2015

Quote:
daniellizard:
You are doing just the opposite generalization When someone is an ******* I just use the mute button

Yeah, but did you see any post about this "generalization" ?

This forum is all about free hate about frenchs, and nothing is said about it.

DJ Sona Smurf

02-24-2015

#Bronzelife

A Chocobo

02-24-2015

Average game length on french server would be 20 minutes.

DJ Sona Smurf

02-24-2015

I can picture a 5v5 all playing yolo with heavy greed

FizzIn The Water

02-24-2015

Pourquoi ces gens Anglais flame toujours le frensh