Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ohmwrecker Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superkonrad

02-23-2015

I think everyone is aware of ohmwrecker being one of the least used items in the game due to being practically useless and having limited uses (only disabling towers).Therefore I came up with the idea of it becoming a sort of 'key to summoners rift' and diversifying its purpose.

Possible New Uses:

- Opening and closing the gate which leads to the enemy team base
- Granting immunity to ally tower and maybe inhibitor (definitely not nexus)
- Decreasing the spawn time of dragon and baron (roughly 30 seconds, this can help teams to catch up when behind)
- Speeding up an ally minion wave from longer range (useful when you can't tank the tower)
- Make ally inhibitor come back faster
- Silence and/or applies a slow on an enemy champion, maybe even a aoe ability

This overall would make Ohmwrecker much more fun and used item, of course if all of those uses would be applied to a single item it could be regarded as 'overpowered' however I think we all believe it definitely should have more than one use; at least three.