Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Skin suggestion] In general.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocoflakes

02-23-2015

Hi GD,

I actually wanted to share an idea that popped up in my mind. I've bought a lot of skins, which I don't mind,
however now that I have finally decided which champions I play most I find it slightly a loss for all the lovely skins i'm not using.

Now my question/idea was, how would you guys think about it when Riot would consider implementing a system that would make it so that you can ''refund the skin(s) you dislike, while only getting a certain amount back for it in return (which you could make random)'' For example lets say i'd refund Warring Kingdoms Katarina, it would give me a random amount of RP back below 975 RP of the actual price of that skin.

I hope you might read and maybe even consider giving your opinions on this.

Greetings, Chocoflakes.