Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungler with Sightstone, keep until Late Game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inkaron

02-23-2015

Hello

I really like to jungle with Rengar, my usual build is Jungler Item Tier3, Boots, Defensiv...Situational (Always 1-2 Wards).
After or while i Build something defensiv, i add sightstone to my build. I just like the vision in the jungle, so i'm able to see the enemy movements. During Mid/late i get the ruby sightstone for some extra HP.

Now my problem is in Late Game i have a lack of Dmg or Tankyness.

Should i keep the sightstone in late to keep up the vision? Or should i sell it and depend on our pink and support wards?

I'm Lvl 30 and playing my provisional Games. I guess i'll reach somwhere in Silver Elo

Thank you for some helpful answers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watson610

02-23-2015

I would build a sightstone as early as possible since games can be decided in the early game already and then only on a few champs.
On the one hand rengar is none of them. He needs his items to scale to the one-shot monster as quickly as possible.
But on the other hand it also depends on which champions your teammates are playing. If you have a tristana in your team i might consider buying a sightstone to prevent her to fall behind due to ganks. You will win anyway as long as you reach the lategame then.