Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm fed but I need tips to "carry"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Djangots

02-23-2015

DISCLAIMER
Ay kyanot speaku ingrish veri vel

So as the title said, I would like to learn any tips or explanation who could help me to "carry" while fed because I try to pray god before playing but I still loose.
But wait a sec ! Let's be clear i'm not crying, uh
I just wanted to optimize my chance to win, I can understand that everybody isn't stronk like me huehuehuehue

I already know that when I'm fed, I can :
*During Laning Phase*
_Gank other lane to help my mates (But is it really worth to give 300 gold to someone who already fall behind ?)
_Try to get an objective (Is the risk is worth during laning phase ?)
_Counterjungle/Killinthejungle the ennemy jungler (It's fun to kill someone, but id it too risky ?)
_Take the focus of the ennemy jungler by pushing and roll on the laner opponent (Is it really usefull ?)
*After Laning Phase*
_Splitpush (Lol this strategy never works, always one guy get catch in your the team)
_Bronze Trap (well it only works in bronze)
_Ask your tank to engage in order to permit you to deal all of your damage without any risk (What's for "all in" character like Riven ? Only 1 cc can make you die)
_Bait a fight at Nash or Drk (Your team need to follow you)
_Ward (Seriously you can't imagine how it help your mates)

As you can see, I don't really know what to do after laning phase, I'm quite lost so I hope you guys to help me
(This link will lead you to my nightmare)
*******http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/403186NoenglishCopie.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=403186NoenglishCopie.png)