Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

still in a (ranked) game that crashed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FUKAKYO

02-23-2015

so i played a ranked game, my team was way ahead, then all people started lagging at the same time. it got better, we took mid inhib, then the game crashed/lagged. every1 disconnected and after about 5mins, few people reconnected and we finished the game (my team won). yet, in the game client, im still "in game" and, hence, cant join another game.
fix please.

naxus nl

02-23-2015

sound like your game was hacked

Lorelei Cha

02-23-2015

Our game (not ranked) did the same at about the same time, and we still cannot launch new games... It kept saying "Eternal Flame unpaused the game", we could play, and then we would all deconnect again.

Acardiac

02-23-2015

Game crashed aswell at 22:15 still saying "reconnect"... but the game didnt started for anyone.. we all waited 30 minutes in the lobby and now im not able to play due its just saying "reconnect" and when i try clicking it just NOTHING happens.. rito plx..

Sacrificatioon

02-23-2015

Same! Im in a game and it has crashed since it started 00:00 , noone can connect. Yet it says attempting to reconnect.

What the hell is going on?