Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee latest "nerf"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Potato Wizard

02-23-2015

Remember when Riot said they need to change Nidalee's kit to make her less toxic? Remember how they did it and she was less toxic? Me neither.
Honestly now she's even more annoying. Her spears do pretty much the same damage when she gets any AP items but on top of that now if she hits it she can jump half the damn map and all in you with burst that you can compare with le blanc. And hey she can still pounce non stop like she used to but now from level 1 as well. She got all this in change for the fact that stupid players will be easier to kill since they pounce on the enemy whenever. Worth for nidalee mains with a brain I guess (the few that exist).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stixxeh

02-24-2015

Yep I can't stand 'new' Nidalee. Riot managed to take every element that was toxic about her and actually make it worse! In her current state she's real high reward with very low risk.