Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pro flaming, Pro leaving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superlativ

02-23-2015

Seriously, I don't see the problem. When somebody plays like dung, I tell him he does. And there is no reason I shouldn't. If he screws a game for 5 people, he should be told. Harsh or not doesn't matter. And if his Noobheart is hurt, he can ignore me and thats it. Im not even one of these " I wish you cancer " kinda guys, who totally lose controle. I just tell him he plays ****ty or hes a noob. And you know what? Its just the god damned truth in this moment. And Riot should be punished for forbidding people to tell the truth.
If 2 desillusionated kids try to turn a game they just crushed with feeding and being hardcore unskilled, then I leave. In my opinion, Riot should be punished for even thinking about to force me playing a lost game. You CAN'T tell me, you don't know this situation where the game is just ruined, lost, steamrolled by the enemies, you type /ff , 2 guys click yes, you see the three green bubbles, and then.... " 2 out of 3 Players declined to surrend " yeye kids.

3 choices should be enough. Seriously.

kkthxbye

Frenchie2010

02-23-2015

Seriously, I dont see a problem either.

With banning people like you. To break it down, 90% of the community dont want to play with people with your attitude. You hurt Riots game. You get banned. Job done.

Dunno why they bother with all that chat restriction and reforming players and such.

Aaaand...Im not even going to discuss whats wrong with your attitude.

Psykohead

02-23-2015

I Think Frenchie he means situations where one feeds or trolls - or just cannot play in a team or when 4+ towers are down and the enemy still have them up.

From there on with a 40-10 diffrence most people want to surrender but a lot of kids what he says still keeps on trying because they dont want to give up. Ending the situation 30 min later in a Defeat. Or a lot sooner as some go AFK who want to surrender and the others still keep voting no.

I understand his frustration and I do not understand why you act this agressive as respons.

Warbackxoxo

02-23-2015

Being both nice or mean, have bad effects.

I can't tell how many hours i've wasted on games, because people love to stay positive and think surrendering is a negative atitude, when in fact they jsut don't want to admit defeat.

Superlativ

02-23-2015

Quote:
Warbackxoxo:
Being both nice or mean, have bad effects.

I can't tell how many hours i've wasted on games, because people love to stay positive and think surrendering is a negative atitude, when in fact they jsut don't want to admit defeat.

Thats exactly what i mean. And I always say " Ppl, please, why can't you just accept, that we are just worse than them ? " and the **** goes on and on and on. Sorry, but thats just a moment where it should be my god damned right to go afk.... And then, I receive the punishment for the Loss... " Report the AFK noob." Like it's my fault... This way of thinking is pathetic. I mean... Just think about a Starcraft 2 Match in WCS or something, where the other Person wouldnt wirte " gg " and leave the game when he lost... Instead of this keep building bases, even if EVERYBODY sees it has NO - MORE - SENSE. It would be an insult for the opponent. And it just shows how stupid and desillusionated you are.
And Im NOT talking about a guy who loses a 1on1 at level 1 or 2 in his lane and ragequits. Thats NOT what Im takling about and I have NEVER done this. But, when the point comes where it doesnt make ANY more sense, I leave. And I won't stop, because I am right. F*ck the 20 Minutes.