Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh passive need an improve...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuffinDoge

02-23-2015

Hello fellas

So, I'm here because of thresh passive. I know that it isn't viable, but I already saw a lot of people playing thresh jungle (break the meta ), and there is a huge problem to those players (me inclued ) that I think it needs to be fixed. The thing is, if thresh is about to gank a lane, and he's hidding in one bush, even without a ward from enemy team, he can be easily spotted because of his passive. If a miniom dies near him, the soul will "spawn" and I think everyone that knows the champion thresh, will be alert, and he's positioning will be compromised. The same thing happen if a thresh support comes to botlane, 100% sneaky, and enter the bush without letting enemies know he's there, they will easily discover him, if minioms start dying there.

In my opinion, that is a really bad thing for thresh, because he can't do sneaky plays as a jungler, or even as support, because he can be easily discovered. So, as a solution for this, I would like to suggest a "rework" on thresh passive, that will not let souls spawn near thresh if he's in the fog of war / bushes. This will also improve the "thresh playing", since players would have to decide if they stay hide, and ambush the oponent, or if they stay in vision, and collect thoose souls.

Please let me know what you think about this, I would really like to recieve a feedback from you guys about this, since I am a thresh jungler player. (Actually it can be cool and funny to play it, you guys should try :3)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuan Shikaii

02-23-2015

Enemies only can see Thresh souls if they already have vision of Thresh.