Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends servers just died

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armedias

02-23-2015

Was just in a game with my friends and everybody suddenly had 500 ping and couldn't move anymore. Attempting to reconnect stuck in screen. Seems legit.

Update:
Okay we left the game and the everything seems normal, the game doesn't show up in match history, well ok then.

halofabio

02-23-2015

absolutely the same, and i have all the firewalls on pc and router disabled, and my internet worked fine even my client, but i couldnt connect to the game no matter what.

Please riot do something with your game !!! for once

TheSaintSir

02-23-2015

same here i was in a ranked game we was about to kill enemy nexus after aced enemy team and 2 x lanes supercreeps and that happened.. game still running? i cnat reconect either my teamates..

OneShotBaby

02-23-2015

I had the same issue twice. I did 3 Games 2 of them Disconnected and unable to reconnect. One of them didnt appear in Match history the other one with LEAVE "status" -.-

TheSaintSir

02-23-2015

oh..u gonna have lower priority queue for this also....well in my situation i still cant play more games cause of the "reconect status"

DevilDragon

02-23-2015

y me to

DevilDragon

02-23-2015

i thin its new game mode

halofabio

02-24-2015

still same problem

halofabio

02-24-2015

afet an hour i still can do nothing i have the reconnect button and i restarted everything still the same