Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf Mordekasier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xa3k

02-23-2015

Simple as really. That guy is op as ****!

XtremeDarkness

02-23-2015

How about trying to bring some Feedback People can work with, also Mordekaiser IS in a pretty miserable state of which he is either totally unstoppable by any means or useless for his Team.

They are currently working on a rework of him, read the News.

What happened to your complaints like that one with Kha'Zix, it was really good and you put some thoughts behind it, I liked it even though it would have not been really balanced, but it was obvious that you were not salty about that champ but instead cared for it.

Something like that is wanted in this board, good suggestions to tweak a champ, with some thoughts put behind.

Like, as I already said, in your Kha'Zix thread a while ago.

Xa3k

02-23-2015

Quote:
XtremeDarkness:
How about trying to bring some Feedback People can work with, also Mordekaiser IS in a pretty miserable state of which he is either totally unstoppable by any means or useless for his Team.

They are currently working on a rework of him, read the News.

What happened to your complaints like that one with Kha'Zix, it was really good and you put some thoughts behind it, I liked it even though it would have not been really balanced, but it was obvious that you were not salty about that champ but instead cared for it.

Something like that is wanted in this board, good suggestions to tweak a champ, with some thoughts put behind.

Like, as I already said, in your Kha'Zix thread a while ago.

Actually this entire thread was created with pure sarcasm, designed so when people cry out about how bad he is it actually gets noticed, unlike when I would normally post a rework and get nothing but negativity, reverse psychology dictates people would be on my side. Because he IS in an extremely poor state, and I HAVE heard that they plan to rework him. But the problem is, what they plan to do is a downright nerf and won't help his state at all. He is already hard to play well and is at a drastic tactical disadvantage against almost every champion. Now they plan to take away all of his damage too.

And you think everyone can be bothered to write posts like that every day? When they get nothing but negative feedback from the community regardless how incredible the post was? Because I've seen some amazing posts by other people that have had nothing but abuse even though their ideas were perfect. They have also NEVER had a response from riot at all. So you wonder why I can't be asked?

And yet my Kha'zix rework would be perfectly balanced. The problem is however everyone would just cry because they can't faceroll him in lane anymore. and they would cry for a nerf before even trying to grasp how to counterplay it. Like Azir. Azir is still in a good state, his winrate is low because no one plays him anymore. Yet they suddenly want to buff him again because of it?! What? Logical approach there.