Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rework Panth.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xa3k

02-22-2015

Since you're reworking so many champions and intending to bring more volume to gameplay by increasing their counterplay and such, Stopping Ryze from pressing qeqwqrq, giving veigar skillshots, Rengar skillshots and the list goes on.

When are you going to fix Pantheons weq problem. The dude requires no skill what so ever and yet counters most toplaners.

Xa3k

02-23-2015

Or just delete him. I'm okay with that.

XtremeDarkness

02-23-2015

I agree with you in the Point, that he is outdated. But he is not as outdated, as many other champs, that have no place whatsoever in this game (as it stands currently).

They should definitely put some love into Pantheon but I think other Projects are needing it more at the Moment.

Still though valid Point, not well nor productive written but still valid.

Xa3k

02-23-2015

Quote:
XtremeDarkness:
I agree with you in the Point, that he is outdated. But he is not as outdated, as many other champs, that have no place whatsoever in this game (as it stands currently).

They should definitely put some love into Pantheon but I think other Projects are needing it more at the Moment.

Still though valid Point, not well nor productive written but still valid.

I don't want him to have love, I want his simple "I press qweq" Gameplay removed. They are doing so with Ryze. Meanwhile in early game if you get damage on ryze he will take it. Pantheon wont, Joys of a tank with 2 passives that presses Q on you when ever he can.