Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Coach me please top/jungle senpai :'(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horstachio

02-22-2015

I am bronze 1 and can't get out most games i play well in laning phase maybe3/0 or something i try to tp to other lanes and help them get kills but someone always feeds even after our team gets them a double kill, this sounds like an excuse so maybe i am doing something wrong or maybe i just dont know how to deal with a fed enemy because there has to be a way to stop a game from going all wrong someone please i know i am better than bronze.

Watson610

02-23-2015

Well theres a difference between what you know and how you play. Even if you have the knowledge of a silver+ player, you might perform like a bronze one since you need to make desicions in splitseconds. Becomming better is a matter of practice.
Next weekend i will have time to watch you playing if you want and if you have time. Either i spectate you live or you record one or more matches via op.gg (euw.op.gg > current match > record).
And dont be ashamed to save a lost match; the more you do wrong, the more you can improve and the more hints i can give you.
So - if you want to take advice from just a platinum player - you can add me.

Horstachio

02-23-2015

Yes thanks very much it might be better if i show you a defeat then, i should be on saturday so ill be in touch thank you .