Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DeltaCommanders Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oxyzium

02-22-2015

I currently own a gaming clan that supports 818 members but I want to expand it into a multi gaming clan. With this thought I would like to open up a league of legends section but I don't have any knowledge in organizing the teams..

If your interested in helping or even interested in the idea of me expanding into league of legends please leave a little message below.

Looking for someone with good knowledge and recruiting ability. Would prefer someone with a mature age and a reasonable person who can take on such a big role.

Site: http://www.deltacommanders.co.uk (http://www.deltacommanders.co.uk)

Sophie Turner GG

02-23-2015

Hey, I'm interested, you can add me and have a talk.

Oxyzium

02-23-2015

Right on!

mistry

02-23-2015

This guy is insane. Hes nothing to do with delta commanders. The website is fake and every one of the 100 threads is made by him with 0 replies. 818 members? Has like 4 registered on the website. Go to the doctors m8.

Oxyzium

02-23-2015

It shows how much you read. For one what would you know?

Website shows real and true information, but what it doesn't show is you and your friends who seem to think that they are still "part" of the DeltaCommanders..

You was forgotten about along time ago. We are moving on with a new team.

Regards,

mistry

02-24-2015

Quote:
but what it doesn't show is you and your friends who seem to think that they are still "part" of the DeltaCommanders

what does it show? A member list of 2 people? 50 threads made by you with 0 views? Tutorials of how to play, by someone who sucks at evry game hes ever played. The clan is not moving on, any idoit can copy a name, moron.

Oxyzium

02-24-2015

Total Threads: 184
Total Posts: 307
Total Members: 824
Newest Member: arctic
Most Users Online: 114 (Feb 19, 2015 at 12:35am)

Tutorials from different challenger players that where pasted into the section.
You don't own any part of it in the first place. No name has been copied.

Regards,

mistry

02-24-2015

You just made that statistic up. Just looking on your league of legenda page. 4 tutorials all written by you including a master yi guide. Who are you trying to fool?

e: found this lool

Quote:
http://www.deltacommanders.com

And inside it says the following,
Quote:
Note:*Delta Commanders*doesn't*have anything to do with deltacommanders.co.uk. This person uses the name of Delta Commanders to achieve success in the gaming-scene!

Woops!

Oxyzium

02-24-2015

Go to the front page and just next to the website developers you will see the statistics of the forums.
Then if you don't believe that, click on members and count every single member on every page.

After that you can tell me the statistic is fake.

Regards,

TurningTaylor

02-24-2015

Hey buddy do you have skype?