Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

where or who can i turn too???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpRz

02-22-2015

Hey
I really dont understand this kind of restrictions and how they work, ill explain my case say my opinion and hopefully someone can tell me what to do or who i can talk to.

Well 1st time, i got a chat restritition of 75games, wich made me analyze my behaviour, despite im never the kinda of moron that wishes death, deseases and stuff my like i admit sometimes i may lose my temper, never the less i accepted my 1st restrittion and improved, cuz i recivd the mistery skin for good behaviour way early. yet i still find that 75 games for 1st restrition was too much.

after a couple of weeks, for my suprise i recived another 75game restrition wich made me kinda angry becase i tryed to change the kind of things i said but again despite the ridiculous number of games i got, in my prespective i didnt say a word cuz maybe i could deserved it

Now last week for my suprised i ended a game and it apper i had just completed my 1st restrition game and another 75games i mean like what the hell i posibly say that im the type of player that recives so much restritions???

i only play ranked games, and i play a lot over the week, im NOT SAYING im a exemple for another player cuz like i sad sometimes i lose my temper and as everyone else i dont like being insulted, still i try to keep a certain level and there are things that are very bad to say and i dont use that kind of language.

so is there someone i can talk to? if so who is he and who can i talk to them?
thank you

SpRz

02-22-2015

no one?

GangrelCat

02-23-2015

Best thing is to contact Riot Support, the first answer(s) will be template answers, if they don't answer your questions keep respectfully asking for advice.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie