Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account banned for hacking when I can proove i'm not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoImNotSmurfing

02-22-2015

Username vzre7754474
Summoner name NoImNotSmurfing
Region Europe West
Language English
Category Account > Management
Descrption :
Hello, i'm sending this as a ticket for the 10000th time aswell as a forum post.
For some reason, yestruday I found I was PERMENANTLY banned from League on my smurf, NoImNotSmurfing. I checked my email and found this :

tl;dr account permabanned for hacking which is stupid because i'm clearly not and i have sream proof. Want unban and apology. Can't make ticket for some reason.

Hello Summoner,

Your account was banned due to the use of malicious 3rd party programs or modifications to your League of Legends client.

Okay, where to begin? This, for anyon who is unsure, basicly means they think im hacking. I'm a streamer on Twitch and I won't post the link because idk if your allowed, but I can proove i'm not hacking if you watch any of my streams or I could send replays of my streams. Where are tey basing this info from? I know I'm not hacking, so now I also know whoever permenantly banned my account is not only banning it off an assumption that im hacking, but an incorrect assumption.I want a member of the riot staff to deal with this please, don't tell me to make a ticket because for some reason the ticket system is not working for me and i cant send a ticket because im not getting any replies or any email confirmations. I want a member of riot to help me get my account back and an apology from the one who banned me, because i'm appauled that you have banned me not only PERMENANTLY, not only off an ASSUMPTION that is INCORRECT, but for an insulting reason. If you want a stream file from the last few games I played on that account I am more then welcome to send it to a member of Riot.

tl;dr account permabanned for hacking which is stupid because i'm clearly not and i have sream proof. Want unban and apology. Can't make ticket for some reason.