Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to join games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalithrasil

02-21-2015

The title may be a bit of a fishing hook, i agree. My concern is the "Abandoning a match or being AFK results in an unfair game for your teammates and is a punishable offense in League of Legends. Do you agree not to leave any further games?"

This topic is here just as a log really. I understand the motive behind putting an unskippable coercion forcing the person to agree, so i've decided to log this message here. This is in the Co-op vs AI.

I do not agree. If my wifi connection is completely stable and strong, and i have a constant 800ms from game start until 20 minutes in the game, and i am unable to resolve it through resetting/editing/trying everything, then I will elect to leave the game, so i do not feed enemies or leech my own allies' exp. My choices are very limited to avoid punishment. If i sit in base for the rest of the game, i'll be reported AFK. If i leave the game, i'll be forced to "agree" to not leave games again. So essentially you are obliging me to spend 20-30 minutes of my time running around asininely in a game trying to stop my allies voting me AFK or leeching while my lag rating is through the roof. This, while i may be doing other things in real life.

That's all, thanks