Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Farsight Orb and Clairvoyance lack an indicator for the size of the revealed area

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Johanson69

02-21-2015

Hey guys.

I've recently begun using Farsight Orb more and more often, and realized that while you do have an indicator for the area in which you can use it, there is no indicator for the size of the area that is going to be revealed. I then thought about Clairvoyance which works pretty similarly. While testing it I realized that it also doesn't have such an indicator. This circumstance is especially frustrating when dealing with groups of bushes, eg in the river, where you might want to check multiple at once.

So, my question is as follows: Add an indicator for the size of the area Farsight Orb and Clairvoyance will reveal upon activation, especially considering that there is such an indicator for most circular AoE-Abilities as well as the Sweeping Lense. I think it was just an oversight, but it would help add some QoL-changes to them.

Here are some screenshots to illustrate my point:
http://imgur.com/a/6peSN#0

Cheers

BobT

02-22-2015

+1, would be nice to have an inner circle to see the range. Shouldn't be too hard to implement.

I use Clairvoyance all the time on Xerath. Also good for chars like Kog, Ez, Lux etc.

Johanson69

02-24-2015

Bump for visibility