Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CALLING ALL HIGH PLAT/DIAMOND PLAYERS!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gummibär

02-23-2015

There is no longer any need for ADC/SUPPORT, Thanks for applying guys but we need TOPLANERS now!

Duurn

02-23-2015

1) Your in-game nickname : Duurn

2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start? Promos for Plat III/Plat II

2) Why do you main your role ? I main the Top Lane because I like to be solo laning, in a permanent fight with the opponent, trading and csing at the same time. But I also like the lane swapping mechanics that can really get your team ahead if well executed, since a very few people know how to play them. Top laner is a pretty supportive role, which kinda fits my personnality.
I mostly play champions like Gnar, Maokai, Rumble, Irelia, Lissandra etc and I like to adapt to the teamcomps and to the meta.

3) What is your main weakness ? I'd say my main weakness in SoloQ is not being able to carry enough. I am almost every time ahead of the ennemy laner, but I guess I tend to help my teammates too much with my build path, sometimes building defensive items to peel for the ad when I should build damages to kill the ennemy's.

4) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ? I think I don't play enough soloQ because I higly prefer premade games. Although I think I could perfectly fit in mid diamond elo right now, I believe that you belong in the elo where you stand (there is no elohell, if you're skilled enough to climb then you'll climb). So I am confident climbing the ladder, and I'm aiming for at least Diamond II by the end of the season. Being part of a ranked team would make me thirsty of playing more and more SoloQ to climb and improve faster on my personnal skills, and then employ them helping the team.

5) Why do you apply for our team? The team project seems pretty serious to me, and this is what I've been looking for a while. League of Legends is a game I love and that I'm willing to play a lot on. I'm not satisfied only grinding the soloQ ladder, I also want to be at the top of the 5v5 ladder.

6) What is your availability like? I can be avaible at any time the team agreed on, I have a lot of free time since I dropped out of school.

I feel like there is way more to say, but I'd be more comfortable speaking about it IG/ on a vocal. So feel free to add me if you have any question.

See you soon :^)

Gummibär

02-24-2015

Thanks for applying mate We will play tryouts soon and i also added you in league!

Duurn

02-24-2015

Didnt receive any invite, so I invited you.