Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CALLING ALL HIGH PLAT/DIAMOND PLAYERS!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jockaroo

02-21-2015

1) Your in-game nickname : Jockaroo

2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start? I'm currently Diamond V, only moving UP the ladder.

3) Why do you main your role ? I main my role because I love seeing my hard work being taking advantage off. Making my team snowball is something I am really good at and something I strive for in every single game.

4) What is your main weakness ? It's hard to realize your own mistakes by yourself, I would love for someone to tell me though, no hard feelings. That's what you should expect in a team environment which I would look forward to. I want to improve.

5) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ? I'm on my way, I'm just not good enough. Yet!

6) Why do you apply for our team? Because I meet all the requirements and you seem like a serious, dedicated team, aiming for the top of the ladder. Just like myself.

7) What is your availability like? Most days, I will be able to maintain a determined schedule.

Thanks in advance!
Best regards
Jockaroo

Gummibär

02-22-2015

we read everything that has been written so far! Keep applying!

APW Lukinho

02-22-2015

Are you ahead of other players mechanically? I think yes
Are you very ambitious in LoL? yes beacuse its my dream to play in lcs
Are you very dedicated? yes i am
Can you communicate properly in TS? yes if u speak english cause im great at english

1) Your in-game nickname : my nickname is APW Lukinho
2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start? im plat 2 but i was dia 3 in season 4 on eune
3) Why do you main your role ? beacuse i know i can carry easly but if they dont let me play my main role i give my best to do well (my role is adc)
What is your main weakness ? my main weakness is that i sometimes love to farm too much so sometimes i dont help when im needed but im getting better and better and im rly trying to fix that
4) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ? hmm i dont rly know that sometimes its the team sometimes its enemy team are just outplaying us but im climbing the ladder very easly
5) Why do you apply for our team? im looking for serious lol team
6) What is your availability like? i can play at evening and sometimes and morning
And my AGE is 15

Gummibär

02-22-2015

We still look for people!

network Reid

02-22-2015

Hi guys, heres my application

1) Your in-game nickname : network Reid
2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start?Plat 3
2) Why do you main your role ? ADC
3) What is your main weakness ? Dont really have amazing game knowledge
4) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ? Im not good enough yet but im always improving each day
5) Why do you apply for our team? I really want to progress as a team and individually and i want to make good friends along the way
6) What is your availability like? 5-6 Days a week

Thanks for reading guys hope to hear from you

ILIQuicity

02-23-2015

Still recruiting

Kata ZeD1 Smurf

02-23-2015

1) peel (EU/NE) Used to smurf there but became main now.

2) Diamond 1

3) Im playing support now since Season 2 mainly, its just my role and I wouldnt try another since Im feeling so comfortbale on it.

4) Its not a lack of skill, more its Solo Q, you have good teams and bad Teams, you can carry some games but definitely not all.

5) I played already in some teams and tournaments so yeah there is experience. I really liked it to start something competitive thats why I am applying.

6) Mostly everday for 3-10 hours. We all know there is real life outside the rift so yeah sometimes I need to see people, gym blabla etc.

Im playing now for 2 Seasons with my ADC botlane, we played with and against challengers and did well. So you might give us a try. Add me on skype if you are interested flo-fail (the guy witht he scarf) (germany)

greetz lads

Gummibär

02-23-2015

Hey peel/Kata ZeD1 Smurf! I added you on Skype.

4yMaaa

02-23-2015

1) Your in-game nickname : 4yMaaa
2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start? Plat 2
2) Why do you main your role ? Im playing top , because it is dead line where people show 1x1 skill. with the advent of mid game top liner plays an important role
3) What is your main weakness ? Sometimes fond of standing in line
4) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ? Have some mistakes in gaming. Also my teammates do it. How i know LoL is team game , isnt it?
5) Why do you apply for our team? Seems you want to make competitive team
6) What is your availability like? every day from 21.00 . Sometimes i am free from 18.00

ILIQuicity

02-23-2015

If you're a TOP LANER we still want to trial you!