Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CALLING ALL HIGH PLAT/DIAMOND PLAYERS!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILIQuicity

02-21-2015

Hey Folks!

Our newly created Ranked Team is searching members now! We aim to play on high competitive level and reach the top as soon as possible to play with and against the best teams. The new team will be lead by the experienced and we still look for a coach, a toplane and possibly a premade bot lane.

Our current line-up & managers are :

Mid: ILIQuicity (P1, otw to D5)
Jungle: Gummibär (D5)

What we want from you:

Teamplay experience
Easily adapting to new teams/playstyles
Well experienced in your role
Effective Shotcalls & knowing what it takes to close out games (Critical for SUPPORT)
Positive attitude throughout the game
If you are confident in shotcalling and keep the game going you are the one we are looking for.

Now these are the requirements for application:
- You must be a relatively new player and have a big potential : If you are Diamond V with zero
points and you played +5000 games, it is better to not apply
- You must be at least Platinum III
- You must be able to take criticism after a game and discuss failures everyone did after the game
- You must be at least 17 and own a good working headset and microphone to be able to communicate via Teamspeak

In Regards to your desired position:
---- Have a good KDA ratio
---- You must be able to learn and improve fast

We want to fill the three roles with players who have strong mechanics and who can easily adapt to high-level team-play to reach Diamond (and even go for Challenger). You must be dedicated and motivated : if you're a puss*y who gives up after 1 defeat or who can't take some criticism, just don't apply. This point is very important to raise a team, because the most important thing is what positive things you are able to learn out of your defeats.

Skills we expect from you:
- The ability to get higher mechanics than your soloQ league and having excellent farming. If you are aware that you exceed mechanical skills out of other Platinium/Diamond but still aware of your other mistakes, you can apply
- Master your position, be aggressive and self-confident player, but not greedy or over-committing

SO
- Are you ahead of other players mechanically?
- Are you very ambitious in LoL?
- Are you very dedicated?
- Can you communicate properly in TS ?
==> APPLY NOW !!

• How to apply ?

/!\ DO NOT add me in-game !! Fill the following form and post it in this thread

1) Your in-game nickname :
2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start?
2) Why do you main your role ?
3) What is your main weakness ?
4) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ?
5) Why do you apply for our team?
6) What is your availability like?

We wish you to have fun & to play fair !!

WF Dan

02-21-2015

1) Your in-game nickname : WF Dan
2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start? Just came back since a break in the preseason so only done 6/10 ranked so far.
2) Why do you main your role ? I love being the support for the team that talks and help everyone in the team in a good way to win games.
4) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ? Not good enough? No but last season my focus was on teamranked and we managed to get to diamond2+ before we stopped for the season and after that we didn't get the team back together.
5) Why do you apply for our team? I want to find a team that i feel good with and can improve both myself and the team in a good way. You seem like you want this alot and therefor i would like to have a go for you guys aswell.
6) What is your availability like? Every day basically.

ILIQuicity

02-21-2015

@WF Dan

Túrnbull

02-21-2015

1) Your in-game nickname : Túrnbull + TheRedshift
2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start? Both Plat 4, haven't played a lot this season yet.
2) Why do you main your role ? Duo Bot Adc/Support. Played multiple games together. I enjoy Support as it suits my playstyle, I am very vision/map focused and enjoy hard engage supports as well as peely likes of Nami. Red plays ADC as he has great positioning in teamfights and during lane, he knows the adc role inside out.
3) What is your main weakness ? Overextending rarely to get a kill and getting caught by a TP in DuoQ as top lane's rarely communicate TP's.
4) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ? Focused on ranked 5's last season, got to Plat 4 from Gold 5 placed, in a team that I ran and we were playing at a high level however other players let us down. Most teams we were playing were all Diamond 1 and we had a high elo.
5) Why do you apply for our team? We are a reliable duo bot lane that have played over 200 games together. We are ambitious and want to excel in League, we have duoQed a little this season and are frustrated at the community + the narrow mindedness of some players that refuse to communicate. We are very disciplined in lane and have great map awareness and as support I control vision of the whole map and advise whenever Jungle is in vision. I am always bringing suggestions to table such as drag if jungle is top and feel this team is what we need to progress. We have TS3 and whatsapp and I feel you will be surprised at our playsyles and our level although we are only Plat 4, we are great players I feel and would love a trial.
6) What is your availability like? 8PM GMT onwards till very late. 3 or 4 nights per week of your choice.

Hope to hear back from you soon,
Lewis.

EDIT - If you require us to get to Plat 3 in soloQ we can ASAP as very interested in this team.

Frankiey

02-21-2015

1) Your in-game nickname : Frankiey
2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start? Current Plat 3, Highest Plat 2
2) Why do you main your role ? ADC
3) What is your main weakness ? Could be positioning in a fight, im not really sure b cuz that is one thing that could be hard to think about if you are in the action but with a coach that would help me improve it. Im not sure tho but i'm saying something that could be my weakness.

4) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ? I think i could be if i would put in more time to the game. I already play much but i have school and so on which make me having a hard time maybe get the higher ranks idk. Aswell as always, every1 blame solo q and so do I. With a good duo partner i would easy reach diamond. And i know i have potential to be diamond atleast. I said that last season when i only was around gold. And then ended up in plat 2 after placements games b cuz high mmr i guess.

5) Why do you apply for our team? Uhm, i wanna join a serious and dedicated team that is hungry to improve and get better as a team and as individuals. I have constantly tried to make own teams but it's pretty hard thats why i am applying to join what seems to be a good and serious team.

6) What is your availability like? Eh, I don't really do much else than play on my computer and when i play i play league most likely. Just grinding solo q could be fine but it could also be very sad and make u sad but a 5v5 team with a serious practice and maybe play tournaments once a week or something that would motivate me more and then i would be able to play hours and not getting tired. Im playing everyday when im home ofc. And i'm home pretty much everyday so yeah. Atm i have a holiday for 1 week. (week 9) and will be home all week except next sunday.

Frankiey

02-21-2015

Just wanna add a text about myself and what u are looking for. My KDA isn't godlike but it is around 9/4-5/9 on the adc's i play in solo q. I only play adc in solo q and in team ranks so im not a multi main guy that i know some people are. I will adapt to the team what we need and practice those champs depending on the comp. Im always positive in not only the game but in life in general. Im a nice and positive guy who never gives up in game.

ILIQuicity

02-21-2015

@Frankiey

Hey dude, just letting you know this says Why you main your role, not which role

DG Reforged

02-21-2015

1) Your in-game nickname : DG Reforged
2) What is your current/Highest Division since S5 start? Current: Diamond V, Highest: Diamond IV. I dropped because I tried to main jungle, but I sucked.
2) Why do you main your role ? Because top lane has a huge variety of possible champions to play. Plus Riven is played on top lane and she is my favourite champion (not that she is playable in ranked 5's but still)
3) What is your main weakness ? Overextending without wards.
4) Why are you not Master/Challenger yet ? Because of my flaws.
5) Why do you apply for our team? Looking for a serious team.
6) What is your availability like? Almost everyday in the evening I can play a few hours. Most of the time I can't play on saturday though.

Gummibär

02-21-2015

bump

Yogi

02-21-2015

Solid support player here, my apex is platinum 2 but I am more passionate about being an analyst.
I do have previous experience and would be happy to become an asset to your roster.

for further information just contact me in game, Yogi.