Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

unfair reports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

willzid

02-21-2015

i recently had a 75 game chat ban and a 35 game ranked ban, since the ban i have managed to not flame. all i want to know is if i play a bad game lets say 3-14-4 im not flaming anybody but my team a threatening to report me for playing bad how am i supposed to get past the bans if just by having 1 bad game your team report you.

isn't the report system calculated at certain times which means if i get unfair reports just for playing badly with a new champ i could get increased times unfairly, how do i avoid this type of report being calculated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Lothiriel

02-21-2015

You are not restricted for the reports you get, but for what chat analysis finds in your chat.