Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

firewall problem after champ select!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

georges farah

02-21-2015

what the heck is going. i tired to open a game as usual i entered normally, i choosed a champ and when the battle launch a box appear that said i have a firewall probelm check your documentation. i tried all the solution i found on the forum(ipconfig/flushdns release renew..., allowing lol in my firewall or even disabling the firewall) but nothing work! i tried to enter several times but the match still dont begin! and now i need to wait 20 min before i can enter any queue! its unfair please help

Dragorune

02-21-2015

Yeah I have the exact same problem every time I try to play a game.
Even when creating custom games
(my post http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2103101)

Lure14

02-22-2015

I do have the same problem. I cannot load into a game at all. I already tried to reboot and killing all league ralted taks manually before trying again. I also tried disabling the Firewall and adding league to the trusted applications manually. The issue persists

problem since: 20.02.15
operating system: win7
Antivirus: mcafee
ISP: Telekom AG
Router: speedport w921v