Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie's Q stacks to her passive after hitting target, not after casting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sim H

02-21-2015

Apart from all other's Annie's spells, which count to the passive counter immediately after casting, Q need to hit the target first. It is not a big deal, but it can be pretty annoying when stunning someone with the Q and then immediately using W. Instead of 1 at her passive is then 0 when the Q hits later than W (but stun is still only on Q). In the description of her spells it says "cast", not "hit".

Happened in 100% cases.
Reproduce: Play Annie, use Q.
Expected outcome: Counting the spell as soon as casted.
Real outcome: Counting Q after it hits the target.

EDIT: It does not concern only counting to passive, but also using the passive. If you have stun ready and cast Q+W very quickly, the stun will be on W and not on Q (and yes, I am sure I used Q first, I reproduced this situation many times )