Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lucent Singularity (aka Lux's e ability)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagarto4

02-20-2015

So i was playing ranked and i noticed that i was slowed for apparently no reason, i thought i had missed something but then i took damage, this happened to me many times 'till i realize that it was lux's E. I told my friend and we took special attention to the next few skillshots she used and we confirmed my theory the skillshot was invisible. I can only ensure you that the bug worked everytime i was looking and until the end of the game can't be more precis (Lux was on the enemy team idk if that matters). A similar bug happened to me a few days ago with Braum's q although it had the particles around it the skillshot itself was invisible.
I hope this gets fixed soon as it was a big disadvantage for our team.

TL DR: all Lux's E were invisible during a ranked game

EDIT:I tried to record this in a costum game with a friend but i wasn't able to