Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chast Restriction wtf!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hecate

02-20-2015

So here's the thing:

I just finished my ranked and got a 17 games chat restriction.
I've never gotten the alert and never flamed people.
Well, "You fed him hard I get OS, gonna be hard to fight though :/" and "You could help me, he was next to you. You let me die." are considered flame ? Really ? When they just go: "fuk u and ur mom scumbag" and don't even get reported ? People should really ****ing calm down and stop free reporting. I'm pissed...
*Sigh*

Meh .

Lady Lothiriel

02-21-2015

I know it's cold comfort, but 17 games is really not all that much (most people start with 75 and a 35 RR). You just got a slight slap on the wrist, so the system saw you did nothing really bad.

Try to take the "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothign at all" approach for a while and you should be ok.

TugaGamer2000

Recruiter

02-21-2015

I Just got my 4th restriction, and why? because I "Left" the game(1800 ms) and some little ***** reported me, wtf... I hope rito removes this fcking automatic system because im almost done with this game im starting to be pissed... happens every game, I almost never flame, but i get 1 freaking report and i got restrictid for 75 games
-_- thats so stupid... but another **** that annoys me is that i also get Low fcking priority Q for being "afk"( another time, fcking server crashes **** my games and ping, so much that my highest ping record is something about 19800 ms, wich is fcking horrible) and i have to wait 20 minutes for 5 games ... and my last game (when i got the chat restriction) i was reconnected but it said that i left -_- and i got no ip -_-