Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee sin dominates game for 5 seasons, and is always picked in competetive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bleep

02-21-2015

Quote:
uberpimp:
He didnt mean that the kills as such are bad. He means that the kills have much moe impact on top/mid/adc since lee sin falls of late no matter what. While there are other junglers who can do much more with a giant lead in kills (and money).

In essence this. But people are too dumb to realise this and simply can't play safe for the early part of the game.

Same goes for cait.
If you can survive the first 15 mins going even in cs, she then becomes less of a threat late game.

Sooko

02-21-2015

Don't worry. When we get to boards, we can all begin Zed/Lee threads and get upvotes from all over the world!

Piantissimo

02-21-2015

Quote:
Bleep:
In essence this. But people are too dumb to realise this and simply can't play safe for the early part of the game.

Same goes for cait.
If you can survive the first 15 mins going even in cs, she then becomes less of a threat late game.

yeah but playing safe in a lane you are meant to win, for example against katarina or vayne or kog, is like giving them a free route to mid game.

so you are better off playing like their is no jungler against you, than playing like there is one stalking you.

if your jungle knows you can win lane, they might actually counter gank and be on hand to actually help

SeptimusReborn

02-21-2015

Quote:
Bleep:

Same goes for cait.

cait isnt strong because she is a lane bully. she is strong cause she is the safest adc in the game and has a great laning on top of that.

WouldBangThat

02-23-2015

Bump

FortuneDoesWeed

02-24-2015

But
Muh Korea
Muh F|_/-\$HY PLAYS
MUH E$PORT
MUH BALANCED
MUH MORELLO

Trafalgras

02-24-2015

Meanwhile Jarvan 4...

SymphoriaGaming

02-24-2015

Quote:
Trafalgras:
Meanwhile Jarvan 4...

idd meanwhile j4 3 hit kills everybody early game and nobody gives a damn:P

SpiritController

02-24-2015

And because of people like you this game sucks, Riot nerfed a lot of champions because of bronzes with downs, come on, not because he's a strong pick it means he needs to be nerfed, jeez. It all started since the beginning of S4 when kassadin got a ****ty rework and silence removal along with LB and Talon, then they rework Cassiopeia and make her more reliant on her E (Her playstyle doesn't match her lore at all), then katarina and akali started dominating soloQ, now Rito guts Akali, then removes DFG, now they gut Veigar (upcoming patch 5.4)... Now people QQ about Zed, Riven, Annie and Katarina.... GG you just want to ruin the game nothing else.
I can't even find a fun champion to play anymore... Oh and don't tell me about Zed/Katarina for mid lane, I hate those champions, I find them so boring, maybe Talon, but since the silence removal I consider him **** tier. A Talon gets stomped by Xerath when in reality he is supposed to counter him hard.

I remember in 2013 (season 3) anyone who would make a QQ thread about Katarina/Riven (even if he's Diamond/Challenger) His thread would get downvoted to hell and gets verbal abused by 70% of the community for having 0 knowledge about counterplay, today, even if a Bronze V makes a QQ thread about them, he gets praised as a lord and savior and his post receives 100 upvotes.

WouldBangThat

02-24-2015

Quote:
SpiritController:
And because of people like you this game sucks, Riot nerf a lot of champions because of bronzes with downs, come on, not because he's a strong pick it means he needs to be nerfed, jeez. It all started since the beginning of S4 when kassadin got a ****ty rework and silence removal along wiht LB and Talon, then they rework Cassiopeia and make her more reliant on her E (Her playstyle doesn't match her lore at all), then katarina and akali started dominating soloQ, now Rito guts Akali, then removes DFG, now they gut Veigar (upcoming patch 5.4)... Now people QQ about Zed, Riven, Annie and Katarina.... GG you just want to ruin the game nothing else.
I can't even find a fun champion to play anymore... Oh and don't tell me about Zed/Katarina for mid lane, I hate those champions, I find them so boring, maybe Talon, but since the silence removal I consider him **** tier.

I remember in 2013 (season 3) anyone who would make a QQ thread about Katarina/Riven (even if he's Diamond/Challenger) His thread would get downvoted to hell and gets verbal abused by 70% of the community for having 0 knowledge about counterplay, today, even if a Bronze V makes a QQ thread about them, he gets praised as a lord and savior and his post receives 100 upvotes.

No that's not a point. Point is rito nerfed rammus because of his early game ganks and how fast could he snowball the lanes. Lee does the same but with more dmg. Where is the justice? Rammus wasn't even picked that much.