Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee sin dominates game for 5 seasons, and is always picked in competetive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WouldBangThat

02-20-2015

Quote:
Bleep:
If you think he is op then lets play a game of jungler.
You may pick op lee sin and I will pick a champ that i know and love and we will see what happens during the early stages and then again during the late stages.

I am pretty sure that you, as lee sin will just fall off after 20 minutes.

i have like 5 games with him. I am not saying he is easy to play but a decent lee sin dominates completely stomps early game

Bleep

02-20-2015

Thne play him more and when you are ready then come add me and ill show you he isnt op as you claim.

Ve5pa

02-20-2015

zac is best, fact

Alevo1

02-20-2015

I'm just worried that more people will start to buy the ward stacking trinket instead of sightstone and will find out that he can stay strong throughout the game
Hopefully it will just stay as me doing it

Skylinez33

02-20-2015

Lee sin hasn't been doing so great in LCS recently, if the Lee sin is a passive player or doesn't play good, he can easily be countered.. Ive seen alot of Bad lee-sin's in games

Falcon 87

02-20-2015

I cry every time a teammate picks lee sin.

Yousho

02-20-2015

Quote:
Bleep:
A lee with lots of kills is a bad thing.
A tank lee is a bad thing.
If he goes tank he doesnt do that much.
If he goes full ad, hes squishy. He's an early game monster that is wank after the 15-20 minute mark.
Same goes for renek. Both are lane monsters, but late game are terrible.

Dafuq are you smoking?

Sarchiapon

02-21-2015

Infact RioT is nerfing Jarvan and gutting Kassadin's ult. And all the junglers who could use blue smite to mitigate they lack of CC or mobility (Shyvana, first of all). Just to be sure than none can contest that f****r's wardjumping.

uberpimp

02-21-2015

Quote:
Yousho:
Dafuq are you smoking?

He didnt mean that the kills as such are bad. He means that the kills have much moe impact on top/mid/adc since lee sin falls of late no matter what. While there are other junglers who can do much more with a giant lead in kills (and money).

Ownage

02-21-2015

check