Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Evelyn...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doegewoonwat

02-20-2015

so... I have a question, can she even jungle anymore??? she is so utterly weak in the new jungle, the monsters hit her for way too much, she has such terrible early clear because she has to back quite often, the enemy jungler can just counterjungle you without any problem because you are just too weak and the jungle already rapes you and now they want to nerf some jungle items?!?! yes wards don't spot her and that is her strong point blabla... but if you cant get to the point where you can properly gank then there is no use for this strong point of hers. ATM it's like you have to back first before you are able to gank because otherwise your hp will be so low that you can get instagibbed when you try to gank at any point in the game, you are like a minion with your health, if you show up they just have to focus you for 1 second and then it's like oh wait there was an evelyn here?

Is it just me that thinks like this? I don't think she needs a big buff, really that would make her OP again cause of the vision issue, just give her a bit better jungling potential compared to now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piantissimo

02-20-2015

the fact is when the jungler was easy to clear, she was broken since her only weakness is how much health she loses clearing early.

i don't want her back in the game, if you want a stealth champions play rengar or kha'zix or even shaco