Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rito making community negative..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineStijn

02-20-2015

Hello and welcome.
I am a very dissapointed Leauge player and i shall inform you why.

First of all, i made a transaction of 50EUR, the money did go of my VISA card but i got no RP. (this is now 3 weeks ago!)
Second, a friend of mine has been banned forever from the forums because he flamed once, but when i play with flamers or something, i report them and i give the correct reason and explanation. People that I reported for laughing with several diseases, or player's mothers are STILL playing without any form of ban. ( I know this because i often add people before i report them and watch what they're doing on LoL).

For those who play honest and fair there's no benefit but selfesteem.. I got banned for 2 days just because my pc crashed in a game and i got reported (mention that I DID RETURN after restarten my pc and carrying the game).

Riot, what is it exactly you demand of your players?

ggwp, sue rito inc.

CORPfish

02-20-2015

Haha its funny you post this i think exactly the same, with throwing punishments at players without a good reason while we keep throwing our wallets at the screen (and dude i would be so pissed with 50$ lost how can you be so calm xD), you arent going to create a good community...

Oh and submit a ticket at support im sure they will help you when its about billing problems o.O

DivineStijn

02-20-2015

Well if there are no fixes, and i don't get my rp or cash instead i will sue Riot.

You should not underestimate it because it will be mentioned as a scam or fraude.
It is always possible it is just a failure or error in the system but after 3 weeks no refund? idk man...

DivineStijn

02-20-2015

'Murican style

SUE THEM FOR EVERYTHING AND NOTHING