Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat restriction due to negative activity on this account ... twice in 15 days... FIX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CORPfish

02-20-2015

Well the title explains my problem. Since the first chat restriction and my last lpq's made me behave way better in game. The only reoson i would afk is when my friends just flame all over the place in skype than i just ragequit and it depends on my mood if ill come back. But that doesnt happen very often so thats not really the point. What is just slightly making me seriously pissed right here is CHAT RESTRICTION... You cant chat with you team, only very important messages can be send... Euhm thats the poit of chat res. right? Yes it is, for people who actually flame !!!!???? I dont flame like i said the first one made me behave better, but you guys seem to just keep throwing punishments at me while i do nothing wrong... I connected not even suspecting somethin i dint even get a single neg. behaviour warning I EVEN GOT HONORED ALOT LATELY, and what do i see YAAAAAY CHAT RESTRICTION FOR 30 games .... AGAIN ?! Euhm , why? Because flaming enemy ahri reported me because i won my lane and said you gave first blood mute and NO I DINT SAY F*CK YOU OR ST*U!!! I dont curse anymore i never verbaly harass people anymore but still i get punishments for it... Well i am trolling 30 games gj rito instead of improving peoples behaviour you made me boiling xD I just dont get it why?? why why why why.... Should i s*ck everyones d*c* to make sure they dont report me because i play good ?? You want money is that it?? I already behave like it should be the biggest majority of the time... But still i get this because mad people just reporting outta nowhere for saying "this is ridiculous" or "you gave first blood".
- i dint get any warning
- i dint do anything wron
- even got honored alot lately
- i dont flame anymore (well mostly), or verbally harass people (if people start to be annoying i just mute them, learned that the first chat res when i couldnt say something back)
- i get 30 games **** restriction
- i get 30 games soraka jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CORPfish

02-20-2015

Im not serious about the trolling part it would be ridiculous, that doesnt mean you shouldnt DO something about these random punishments.