Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Random Ping Spikes In Game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Lesbian 420

02-19-2015

So i have been looking around and its not just me ill be playing my game trying to farm and then bam ping shoots up when no one else in the house is on my internet and there is just me on league. I will either not be able to cast my spells or they will shoot out up to 5 seconds later. so i was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and knows how to solve it due to playing ranked atm then when i am IG i cant do a thing... I have send a stupid amount of money on this game and these spikes of lag are getting me really stressed due to not being able to get out of the rank i am in and though i have spent alot of money it is making me not want to play this game becuase it is very frustrating and its annoying me to the point i want to just uninstall the game all together but that would be a waste of money. If anyone can help me or give me some tips to sort this out it would be very helpful and apreciated.

Nachtmerrie

02-19-2015

I am having the same problems since this afternoon, may I ask you what ISP you are with?

Born4Teemo

02-20-2015

Quote:
Nachtmerrie:
I am having the same problems since this afternoon, may I ask you what ISP you are with?

UPC Austria

SiGxSuBzErO

02-20-2015

Same problem here, been happening over the past week. Before then has always been perfect ping no troubles now every game just makes me want to smash mouse.

SiGxSuBzErO

02-21-2015

Fix...

MrPenguinChef

02-21-2015

me and my GF experienced the same problems. More or less constant lag spikes ingame for 2 days. We moved from East to West realms because our friends are here and i got a free region / server transfer. Now we are in the situation that we cant play without having random lag which kills the game.

I have tested this with many other games and no problem, we didnt even have any problem on our newly created EAST accounts which we created just to test the latency.

We live in Denmark and have 100/100 Fiber internet which is very stable 98% of the time year around.

I played World of Warcraft, EvE Online, Starcraft, Diablo 3, Arma II and the Nether without any lag spikes. had 14-35 MAX in MS, sometimes with a spike of maybe 50 ms.

Nachtmerrie

02-22-2015

I'm still having these issues, are there more people with the same problems? I think its due to packet loss (sometimes it will say 'reconnecting' while I can still type and buy things), but I didn't have similar problems before and more people are talking about similar problems it in-game.