Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For Advice+A bronze support duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im A OddOne

02-19-2015

Hi, I am currently stuck in bronze 5, not being able to depend on other lanes, being bot, there is not a huge possibility I can carry, even as a main ADC. I've been stuck in bronze for a while and im pretty sick of it. I get 100 Creep score in 10 minutes at least, I play passive and ward whenever I can. But the problem is I cant depend on my support to ward all the time, as bronze players don't have the best reactions or map awareness. I am looking for a duo support to play with. I am sick of being in bronze and im trying my hardest to get out of it. I play with all my silver friends and do average, playing against higher elo players, I anticipate their movements and can judge there play, anyway im sick or being made fun of for being in bronze which I cannot directly help. I mainly play lucian or graves. My lucian averages are:12.4 kills 9.5 deaths 9.3 assists and 196.5 creeps. I am looking for a serious support main and am willing to skype.

I am 14 Years of age, yet mature for my age, contact me on skype: jxke11
I am taking all advice and all feedback, or tips.