Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear riot, sell your game to a more sophisticated company

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KitsuneWarriorr

02-19-2015

Yes you heard me. Sell out, nobody in the community ****ing likes you anymore. NOBODY!

You want to know why?

YOUR RETARDED CHAT RESTRICTION THATS WHY

Let's list some pros and cons to chat restriction shall we?

Pros
Less rage/flame

Cons
You can't communicate
You can't give feedback
You can't give a peptalk
No timing summoners
No timing ults.

Now let's play a game
Which one of these impacts the game the most?

A flamer/rager who can be muted

OR

A player who WANTS to communicate but can't because your restriction system is halting that and so creates less posibilities for teamwork coordinated plays?

Remove chat restrictions and bring back the game bans. Nobody likes this system, fix it or GET OUT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Lothiriel

02-20-2015

I like this system a lot (except for the lack of Reform Cards). Maybe that is because I do not flame and never get any restrictions.

Riot is not very likely to bow to the pressure of that tiny minority of players who just do not know how to behave and have been hit by a restriction. You may be loud, but you are not "everyone". Not even close.