Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So we don't get our Tribunal case in email anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Now I Play Naked

02-19-2015

I understand i MAYBE deserved my chat restriction, but i want to know WHY and WHO is giving this restriction?
You added another BOT to do your job or its sill tribunal system.
And what is your plan? Want us to improve with giving u random restrictions and bans without any proof or email with tribunal case so we can know what have we done wrong.
I demand to get my tribunal case on my email like it was before...

Ninja Serb

02-19-2015

Demand all you want breh,tribunal has been in recess for the better part of 2 years. You have been flagged, investigated by Riot staff and restricted. That's how simple it is.

Now I Play Naked

02-19-2015

I can put my had in fire that riot staff don't bother with this, they have bot doing all their work bcs they cant investigate millions of players, and giving a simple bot to punish players based on amount of reports someone got is ridiculous, you can get reported every game if someone simply doesn't like u. And i can insure u that bot CAN NOT read chat or analyze the game overall.
P.S If it does analyse certain words, i only say ,,fck this" or ,,broken ****" something like that during my game, i never use really really bad words to flame someone or something similar.

KitsuneWarriorr

02-19-2015

Quote:
Ninja Serb:
Demand all you want breh,tribunal has been in recess for the better part of 2 years. You have been flagged, investigated by Riot staff and restricted. That's how simple it is.

If riot staff is a bot that scans for words used by 12 year olds then you are 100% correct. These cheap ass noobs need to bring tribunal back or else i'm going to swing a hammer of justice at them via press

Lady Lothiriel

02-20-2015

The chat analysis tool is way more complicated than that and pretty much able to scan something as simple as the chat window for communications patterns typical for toxic players.

This game is a program, it operates on mathematical, strictly logical principles. There is no reason in the world that another program, based on those principles, cannot analyse what that other program is doing. None.

As for chat analysis: intelligence services around the world (first in the bus: NSA and CIA) are running programs that automatically analyse telephone conversation, emails and stuff and scan them for suspicious behaviour.

And you are honestly convinced that Riot cannot come up with a program that can automatically search for something as simple as flaming? Come on! I've seen a lot of flamers in my day and they are not all that creative. They mostly use the exact same words and phrases.

I do agree, however, with the fact that we need Reform Cards back. Back in the good old days, when someone came here claiming innocence, it was pretty easy to point out what he did wrong using his Reform Card.

I can only hope they will come back eventually.

Now I Play Naked

02-21-2015

They wont give us Reform Cards back because they know their system can be wrong, and if they admit that everyone would say they are innocent. So its simplt, they know that low % of people are getting innocently restricted but they cant fix it...