Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm done. Fix your game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xa3k

02-18-2015

Honestly, I'm done. This has happened a couple of times before.

Playing Katarina. Simple as this really. SKILLS STOP WORKING.

Not as in you press your ult then it cancels. No. Though that seems to be popular among many champions.

As in you press a button and it does nothing. At all. 3 games ago I had a bug for ten minutes in which I could not use my Q. At all. Even tested it on wolf camp. Sat there spamming Q on minions, nothing.

A couple of games later I had the same again. Then it magically fixed 5 ****ing minutes later, but wait, E stopped working. and even later, Q and E both stopped working. We lost the game because I couldn't do anything. Am I even going to get recognition and payback for this? Nope.

So tell me rito. What are you doing to actively solve this? Nothing? Too busy sending out emails to ask for our opinion on the many more ways you can make money? Yes, please RITO, I would absolutely love to play my champion when my abilities don't function at all so long as my character is in pretty ****ing pink.

Evil Squidward

02-19-2015

looks like riot finally put in that kata nerf people have been asking for. best patch notes ive seen in a long time:

"suck it kata mains".

- katarinas Q will randomly disable itself for parts of the game. now you finally have to pay attention when you push all the buttons! this will increase her character difficulty from where it currently sits at "mouthbreather" to "eating solid foods", and allow us to more closely monitor her power level.

Kawdie

02-21-2015

Maybe you smashed your head into your keyboard so much it just stopped working for a moment?

KRILLOSAURUS REX

02-22-2015

You either got stunned, or your keyboard broke.

Xa3k

02-22-2015

Quote:
KRILLOSAURUS REX:
You either got stunned, or your keyboard broke.

You mean whilst I stayed at wolf camp for 30 seconds spamming the Q button I was permanently stunned and my keyboard was broken yet the Q button worked fine in chat? Damn I hate it when things are so convoluted.

Xa3k

02-22-2015

Also I find it funny you all dislike this because you have no idea how to counter Katarina. And instead of realising the game is broken you act like petty children.

XtremeDarkness

02-23-2015

This actually is a (not so well) known bug, and they are trying to fix this, maybe with a mini patch, as it Needs to be fixed ASAP.

Quote:
Xa3k:
Also I find it funny you all dislike this because you have no idea how to counter Katarina. And instead of realising the game is broken you act like petty children.

They don't "dislike" it because they are salty, but because you should put this in the Bug Report board, and not in this.

Thus said, you are in the wrong board and thats why they downvote your post.