Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sidqt

02-18-2015

Just recieved another wave of chat restrictions just wondering how can i call out my tps, cooldowns and time summoners with chat restriction. I honestly dont mind it but i feel not being able to do so is making me win less % games. For example if enemy teleports to gank and i cant follow and i get flamed for not communicating which results in my team going on full tilt mode. Just makes me wonder how does this system make the game more enjoyable when in a way it just causes more hate.
If the chat restriction is ment as punishment to lose more games then its well played i guess..

Jokez on you

02-18-2015

If u get 1 time restrictions u can make a new acc cuz u will get for every report more and more after u finished the first restriction wave. This system is completly bull**** IMO.

Ninja Serb

02-18-2015

Quote:
Sidqt:
Just makes me wonder how does this system make the game more enjoyable when in a way it just causes more hate.

This system shows you how it feels to be the one on the defenseless side. You got restricted for abuse and flaming now you will fell the burn. As for how do I communicate? You have 3 messages per game?

1) I am under CR, sorry if i dont talk, gl hf
2) anything you want really
3) gg wp

Sidqt

02-19-2015

This system shows you how it feels to be the one on the defenseless side. You got restricted for abuse and flaming now you will fell the burn.

Feel the burn? I really don't mind if people talk smack about me, they can do whatever they want but thats not even the problem. Problem is they go on tilt simply because of it. Not sure you understood me correctly.

Ninja Serb

02-19-2015

I was addressing Jokez On You, my bad cause he thinks the system is BS. Well if they go on tilt too bad, they can't report you for offense if you haven't done anything let them report you and lose report weight. Just play right and do your best

Yoloswagsta

02-19-2015

Yet again i dont mind the part of reports not one bit, just that i lose games because im limited to 1 message every 4 min. Pings just dont seem to do it nowdays.