Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bring Back Tribunal System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NLT Foreshaw

02-18-2015

I believe that when I write to you now, I write in the name of most summoners currently active on EU West. We want the tribunal back. People do as they please knowing there are no punishments to fear if they are reported by other players. Trolling, flaming and destroying games are just a few things I could bring about from the top of my head now. Please, we beg you, reanimate the tribunal system because right now, we spill blood on the Fields of Injustice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Serb

02-18-2015

But NTL, last time we had a Tribunal players hated each other because (technically) players put down the ban hammer on other players. Riot has given us a common enemy to try and stop the in fighting (hasn't helped much really). Don't worry, tribunal will return and the punishments will still come in the form of CR + RR, banning and bye-bye account banning