Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome to League of Reports.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xa3k

02-18-2015

I mean seriously. Fix your system already.

Play a game - Carry - Don't type anything in chat - Box pops up after - You have been reported. Uuuh what for?

I mean good job.

Ninja Serb

02-18-2015

It's not from the game you just played. It could have been from a few past games, they'll never give you a direct pop-up after a game because then you'll know from your recent player list who it might have been and allow for you to blow up on them. Sneaky but genius system

Xa3k

02-19-2015

Quote:
Ninja Serb:
It's not from the game you just played. It could have been from a few past games, they'll never give you a direct pop-up after a game because then you'll know from your recent player list who it might have been and allow for you to blow up on them. Sneaky but genius system

That would be applicable if I had done something report worthy in the last 10 games. Yet it pops up over and over.