Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get Rid of Blind Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OblongRaptor

02-18-2015

I am sure just like me that all League of Legends players have been victim to going into a blind pick game (As team builder can take to long) and calling your lane first but someone decided to ignore that you fairly called it first and play there anyway ruining the game for you and as you know there is no point in reporting them for it as the only report taken seriously on league is AFK or leaving.

I know an easy fix is to go into Team Builder but at a sometimes more than 10 minutes wait what is the point? I don't always have time to 10 wait minutes to enter a game.

I think if you got rid of Blind pick everyone would use Team builder shorting the wait time, alternative is to be stricter on people instalocking and ignoring pick order.

Thank you,
OblongRaptor
Spin to Win

OblongRaptor

02-18-2015

I would just like to add that I typed this out whilst being in a 10min wait in team builder

Ninja Serb

02-18-2015

The reason it takes long it's simple, the system has to filter out 1) player level (2) role choice (3) position. 3 Variables to sort and then do that 5 times. Maybe more people want Mid/Top the system has to dig through them to find the Supports or junglers or whatever. It makes sense and I think its a tiny price to pay for avoiding insta lockers.