Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[AZG] Azuline Gaming, Recruiting new players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AZG Blackcool70

02-18-2015

●▬▬▬▬๑ Hello ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

I could tell you the generic “we’re fun, non-toxic, and mature.” What I feel lacks in recruitment is the ability to reach out and not just have a general advertisement. So let’s get real for a moment:

You like League of Legends correct? You wouldn't be playing it or even browsing the forums if you didn't. It’s a safe bet to assume it’s one of your favorite games. When you’re playing have you ever made a mistake? Of course! And if you say you haven’t I’m calling you a liar.
These “mistakes” are so mediocre. You missed smite in a NORMALS GAME. You missed your ult in an ARAM. It’s your first time playing a champ and these random people expect you to be god tier. Honestly, are you just tired of hearing or experiencing things like:

“Uninstall. Kill yourself.” (Who in the right mind would even say this?!)
“Reporting you for being bad.”
“Go back to tutorial please.”
“WTF you’re only level 10?! GG 4v5.”
“Taking your CS cuz you don’t deserve it.” (Yeah, it really happened.)

I could go on. If you’re familiar and sick to the gut with all this negativity then I urge you to join Azuline Gaming.

●▬▬▬▬๑ Who we want.. ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

NOT serious players. We want casual people who want to have a good time playing the game.
We want members who know they’re not the best and who are new to League of Legends.
AZG wants members who are open minded to playing with people of a higher or lower elo.
We want positive members. A simple “hey, I know you lost your lane but that was a great comeback gj” kind of attitude.
Let's start doing what gamers do best and just play video games.

●▬▬▬▬๑ Why join? ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

I’ve asked members to give a truthful opinion so I’m not putting untruthful advertisement as promised. The question was, "What makes us different from other communities?"
  • “There's a feeling, at least in my opinion, that it's just like home. It's amazing to have ‘An illegitimate secondary family that lives exclusively on the internet.’”
  • “Everybody here is super understanding about everything that happens, and unlike other communities, the Owner doesn't assume complete control. It's pretty cool.”
  • “I have never joined other communities so I wouldn't know. But I could say this community is one of the best out there. I'd never join any other community xD.”
  • “To be quite frank, nothing really. There's nothing 'unique' about us that sets us apart from everyone else except for the fact since because we're smaller, we're more close knit and know eachother.”
  • “People actually play with each other and don't only play with a select group of friends( this still happens but it isn't as common here)”
  • "I don't worry about having to be a pro on a game because here at AZG it's more about the fun and less about being elite gods in a game. To me, you guys are my friends that I look forward to hanging with after my busy work days. You guys made me feel at home even on my first day here."
  • "We promote casual gaming and having fun rather than our leading foot being tournaments and competitive."
  • "not sure since I haven't been in many communities of this type, but compared to a bunch of communities for another game I played, it has been comparatively well organized (even though i don't think AZG is very organized)"

●▬▬▬▬๑ Weekly Events ๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Community
-Community Meeting | First Sunday of every month | 2pm PST
-Game Night | Fridays | 5pm PST

League of Legends These in-houses are not prized
-[NA] In-houses | Wednesday & Saturday | 6pm PST
-[EUW] In-house | Saturday | 7pm GMT

Guild Wars 2
-Teqautl | Sunday | 4pm PST
-Guild Bounty | Sunday | 5pm PST

Warframe
-Farming Friday | Friday | All day

●▬▬▬▬๑ How do I join? ๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Well, you've got two options:
1) Sign up on our enjin website and apply to obtain the TS IP on the site: http://azuline.enjin.com
2) Message any of the below recruiters ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS for more information.

EUW Game Masters:
masterofcrisis
Getakill

Head recruiters:
[NA] Shamillia
[EUW] AZG Blackcool70

Recruiters:
Andias [NA]
BlameItOnTheLag [NA]
l0lk1ll3r [NA]
Cat swag [EUW]
Rulecrown [EUW]
PyromaticKoala[NA]

Note: We are a selective community. If you give us the impression that you’re rude / inappropriate / toxic we will reject you membership on the spot. We read through applications so give us a maximum of 24 hours to accept (The latest it’ll be is around 7-10 hours). We also don't have age, mic, or level requirements. If you are looking for Tournaments or Ranked play this is NOT the place for you.

We use Teamspeak to communicate with each other. We've got channels for all the games we've expanded to. And the approximate teamspeak activity is 50/75. I highly recommend you download teamspeak if you haven't got it yet to be an official member of our community.

●▬▬▬▬๑ Statistics ๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Members: 428 | Teamspeak activity: 50/75 slots | LoL Chat: 90 | Age group: 12 - 40+ | Average age: 23 | EST: Aug. 19 2014 | Peak Hours: 4-8pm PST | Other Games: Guild Wars 2 Blackgate, Minecraft Direwolf20, Warframe Storm

Cat swag

02-18-2015

bump

AZG Blackcool70

02-18-2015

bump

AZG Blackcool70

02-19-2015

bump

Byakugaran

02-19-2015

Bump

Cat swag

02-19-2015

bump

Cat swag

02-19-2015

bump

Cat swag

02-19-2015

bump

Rulecrown

02-19-2015

bump

Cat swag

02-20-2015

bump