Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf Leblanc or delete her, Either is fine.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xa3k

02-18-2015

It's simple. I'm one of the many who absolutely despise her more than any other champion. People try to negate the fact she is overpowered by saying she has a high skill cap, well I disagree, It's really not hard to play her well at all. Not that this is going to get noticed and will probably be thumbed down twenty times by her mains, but yeah, that's my two cents.

ButcherCareBear

02-19-2015

O'really? She's OP? I should start practice with her then!

Kilikicker

02-19-2015

+1 Leblanc is op

A high skillcap is no reason to make a champ op - every Champ should be same strong

Ans LB is atm everything but not balanced

Legofreak4

02-20-2015

QRW isn't too hard to aim.

Serika Zero

02-20-2015

if she is so OP, play her and get to master
/downvoted by a mid morgana main

Leyyá

02-21-2015

I hope they delete u with her

Kawdie

02-21-2015

LeBlanc is so useless if you play smart and compotently. Just deny her kills in lane (by sitting under your turret and picking someone with CC, waveclear or effective health).

Noblige

02-23-2015

It's so funny how ppl continue that whine about one of the few FUN and not overpowered chamions while Kata, J4, Vi, Irelia etc. are still here and as toxic as they were on realise.