Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another chat ban...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlsDragonPeanuts

02-18-2015

I have had a chat ban for a couple of months right now. I just finished my 150 games yesterday to log in today and see another 275 games ban. I seriously don't know what to do any more and i don't know if u should just give up trying to be nice since it doesn't matter at all. I seriously don't flame anywhere compared to how often people flame. Most of the time in silent in games and i never offend anyone directly.

I play this game every day and since i got the first ban it never stopped despite me trying EVERYTHING to be nice to people and i still get chat bans. Now I'm supposed to not say anything for 275 games for it to go off or what because it doesn't seem to matter what i do i still get reports from premades when i feed or say something to one of them.

Seriously fix this system it does not work. Bring back the tribunal.

3rd Right

02-18-2015

You should contact Rito support and I've heard that being silent isn't really a treatment to get rid of chat bans.

Ninja Serb

02-18-2015

Quote:
PlsDragonPeanuts:
I seriously don't flame anywhere compared to how often people flame

This is your problem. Do Not Flame. Literally that's all you have to do. If you have nothing good to say don't say it.

j2k6

02-19-2015

I tested one account without using the chat at all , got huge number of chat restriction (started by very few ) coz people mad and report u.Who care about the chat anyway