Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie's Tibbers Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydrosurge

02-18-2015

So I have been playing League for quite a while, and the other day I picked Annie midlane, played her for a while and thought to myself "Her ulti has absolutely no heads up or warning, wich makes it quite strong in a way, because there is no way for the oponent to predict this" i find this surprise factor mechanic quite unbalanced, because we aren't forced to know the exact cooldown of the ability, only speculate about it. I know Annie mains will think this idea to be a hit to their champion, but i think it works out pretty well in regards to her champion. So here it is, Annie's Tibbers would no longer be cast on an instants notice, she would throw the teddy bear, and as it travels midair it would transform into Big Tibbers! It would also have a very small channel time, travel time, but longer range! I really really think that this would be a very good mechanic for Annie's role as a little child who is a crazy pyromaniac, since throwing the bear sounds way more fun than summoning it from thin air.

SchleckStängeli

02-19-2015

That would b epic.

Frostfire Annie

02-19-2015

I main annie, and i kinda see your point, but i disagree regarding increasing the range of her ult. no point in that really, since tibbers is already her longest hitting ability, making all her other abilities out of range.

Fukushuo

02-19-2015

I agree with that. Many times I had situation like "A wild Annie appears" and just flash RWQ combo and cya. No chance to dodge that if you in range of her ulti.

Piantissimo

02-20-2015

Quote:
Fukushuo:
I agree with that. Many times I had situation like "A wild Annie appears" and just flash RWQ combo and cya. No chance to dodge that if you in range of her ulti.

yeah but flash is a 5 minute cooldown. and if it was really important. you wouldn't be alone if you can get 1 shotted.

i see the point, but i think it is important that annie keeps tibbers as an instant AoE ability since she is so low range compared to other mages and has almost nothing in return