Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo hell any tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bretterz

02-18-2015

Currently I'm in silver 4 and I've recently realised why players call it elo hell lol. Without sounding big headed I'd say my general skill level is around that of a high gold division player and with certain champions possibly mid platinum. What I want to know from you guys is how you've been able to climb from your own experiences. Is persistence the key or are there certain aspects of your gameplay which you have needed to change in order to climb easier.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ty

Edit: It's growing increasingly frustrating to win my lane and see my team surr at 20 every time they all feed..I can't even have a proper game atm..

Watson610

02-18-2015

Well, the most important thing is that you are responsible for yourself. Don't blame other guys for their mistake. That's pointles. You probably will never see them again. But if you are a good player you should have a chance of 5/9 since you don't feed. Also you most often you belong to where you are.
2nd tip: use your pings to target objectives.

Bretterz

02-18-2015

I understand your points and of course pinging for objectives helps but not when you're playing with blind people, you didn't answer my question at all about how I should climb because most of the time it is my team in all honesty.